Domo-kun Staring

kawan domo !

domo dolly sekodeng lagi xD

fezbook ! like like ^^

Saturday, February 5, 2011

sad story ?

hee , kau tau aq sedih ? y honey ?
sebab orang yang aq sayang is missing :(
hm , kau tau i'm really waiting so much , honey !
tp kau buad don't know :(
so dissappointed !

i'm really need you so much :(
kau buad don't know ? maybe kau dah ad org laen right ?
kau berubah sangat sys . :(

i'm really really missing you :(
so sad . hmmm ,
giv back my mood ! :(
my mood is missing because of you honey !
that's y i need you honey .
i hope you understand with me . really hope so much dear .
or we already " it's over "

i hope it can't happen . really need you .
and always waiting for you honey , until you come to me dear . :)
i love you so much honey :)
A N T I copycats --'

No comments: